- This event has passed.
Living with Multiple Sclerosis – In Person and Virtual
January 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join our monthly meeting to:
- Learn new information and strategies for confronting problems
- Find reassurance and support from others with similar life experiences
- Develop personal insights and achieving personal growth
- Be helpful to others
- Feel more connected to others who understand your experiences
- Learn to express feelings better and to be more sensitive to the feelings of others
- Feel empowered and more self-confident in coping with challenges
- Develop a connection to a community and personal identification with a social group
To attend in person, you must RSVP by sending an email to Julie Schweppe at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be meeting IN PERSON at 5101 Medical Dr. 1st Floor Rm. 132.
If you want to attend virtually, the zoom info is below:
Meeting ID: 944 3955 6938
One tap mobile +13462487799,,94439556938#
Dial-in: 346-248-7799 Meeting ID: 944 3955 6938